When used strategically, social websites can become incredibly powerful business tools. Social media is meant to be a two-way conversation, opening direct lines of communication for worldwide audiences – and also for the very targeted audiences in your corner of the world. This presents ideal opportunities for businesses to not only find their prospects and clients, but also to listen to what they are saying with the option to directly respond to them. Do you know what your target audience is saying about your industry?
Caroline’s interactive presentations focus on educating her audiences on using tools, like social media, to reach their desired business goals. She is a powerful communicator and has 10 years of experience as an event speaker. Caroline presents her discussions with a level of passion that is engaging, educational and inspiring. She can adapt her presentation style easily and adjust to a variety of audiences to encourage participation. She is able to customize all of her content and key messages to fit the specific needs of any audience.
If you need to hire an engaging speaker for your next training or special event, please email Caroline (link) or call her at 952-473-1007. She will talk with you to learn more about your audience and will discuss ideas on how to build a topic and presentation that will deliver valuable information and helpful tips for your attendees.
Here are some examples of Caroline’s speaking topics and areas of expertise for training:
- How to Create and Grow Your Social Authority
- Is Your Business Ready for Social Media?
- How to Measure the ROI of Social Media for Your Business
- SEO: 7 Ways to Make Google Fall Head-Over-Heels for Your Website
- Create or Curate: Content Marketing Strategies for Your Business
- The Intersection of Search & Social
- Assessing Business Culture in a Connected World
- Social/Local/Mobile – Connecting Your Local Business
- QR Codes: A Quick Response to Growing Your Business
- Reputation Management: How to Handle Customer Reviews Online
- Creating an Integrated Marketing Strategy for Your Business
- Welcome to Social Mediaville!